With Mother’s Day coming up — and a few birthdays in my family, I’ve put together this little gift guide that I think any lovely lady in your life would love!
I LOVE to put together gift ideas so I hope this is helpful for you! There are definitely some things on here I’d love 🙂 Also known as: I’m sending this to my husband! 😉 Feel free to do the same!
I included items here for every budget! Nothing’s more than $100, though most things are much less.
As a reminder, I also share a newsletter every Monday where I share budget-friendly home decor & fashion finds that are all under $60. You can always get gift ideas from there too! You can sign up for that here 🙂
Here’s the guide!
- Tea-for-one set
- Tarte maracuja lip oil set — this is one of my favorite lip products.
- Clean perfume set to try different fragrances
- Clean & organic dry shampoo
16. Wall Rosary
17. Mini Mary Garden (use the code CWCL15 for 15% off)
19. Floral & rose quartz earring (use the code LOVEMOM for 20% off)
20. Jesus, Mary and Joseph notecards (or you can frame one and hang it as art, they’re so beautiful)
21. Virgin of Mercy statue – Mary with the little children
23. 3-hearts ring
27. Ave Maria scarf
Lastly, here’s the link to last year’s gift guide to give you just a few more ideas! 🙂